- About UsEarly Bird Speakers is one of only four pre-breakfast Toastmasters clubs in London. By meeting early we avoid disrupting your working day or intruding on your evening. Our Club Mission To provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment to foster self-confidence and personal growth where every member can develop communication and leadership skills. Our Club Values Quality – Reflected in Tightly Scheduled Meetings; Professionalism in Preparation and Delivery of Speeches; Members’ Learning Experience. Support – Evaluations of Members’ Speeches and Roles – Providing Encouragement in a Favourable Atmosphere. Personal Growth – Members Participate; Take Risks; Experiment in Speaking and Leadership. Passion – Infectious Enthusiasm to Learn; Self-Development while Having…
"ToastmastersToastmasters International is the leading movement devoted to making effective oral communication a worldwide reality. Through its member clubs, Toastmasters International helps men and women learn the arts of speaking, listening, and thinking – vital skills that promote self-actualization, enhance leadership potential, foster human understanding, and contribute to the betterment of mankind. It is basic to this mission that Toastmasters International continually expand its worldwide network of member clubs, thereby offering ever-greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from its programs.
- What we do
- Club Officers
- Our Members
- The Best Toastmasters Club in the World – A History of Early Bird Speakers
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2007-2008
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2008-2009
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2009-2010
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2010-2011
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2011-2012
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2012-2013
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2013-2014
- Contact Us
I thouroughly enjoyed it, i learnt alot and was impressed by the warmth and the speeches. – "NJ"
Great venue, great people, great meeting! EBS never disappoints! – "MS"
I am pleased to have found aforum where people are so interested in pushing their comfort zone. – "G"
Inspiring, slick timing, great! – "FGS"
To think on the spot is difficult, but strangely exhilerating! – "WK"
Once again some useful learning points and interesting speeches! – "KD"
A wonderfully emotional and scary meeting with many a lingusitical fantasitical delight. Thank you very much! – "DS"
Really enjoyed myself, a diverse range of topics, discussed and people from different backgrounds present. – "MK"
Great!, Great!, Great!! You Guys Rock! – "JA"
This group is super friendly and welcoming, love having breakfast afterwards, it makes a huge difference. A developing experience to be around so many inspiring speakers! – "SH"
Really fun way to start the day whislt learning and meeting really welcoming people – "JS"
Toastmasters is fantastic, I would love to come back and see if I can present as all the others. It would be a fab challenge. – "EL"
– "SB"Very inspiring success, prosperity and happiness. Look…
- Early Bird TV
- Speakers Corner
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Long to reign over us Competent Communication Manual #6 – Vocal Variety (5:00-7:00 min) Speech Evaluation Religion by Numbers Competent Communication Manual 7 – Research Your Topic (5:00-7:00 min) Voted Best Speech …
Sabrina Rahman is a project manager and entrepreneur. She is passionate about personal development, people and taking on new challenges What brought you to EBS? I was inspired by TED talks and thought ‘I’d love to do that!’. One of my friends challenged me to …
The Linguist – Introduction Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Prepared Speeches Voted Best Speech Speech Evaluation Speech Evaluation Speech Evaluation Voted Best Evaluation The Linguist – Evaluation …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Disco Willy Competent Communication Manual #5 – Your Body Speaks (5:00-7:00 min) Use stance, movement, gestures, facial expressions, and eye contact to express the message and achieve the speech’s purpose; Make body language …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Workshop Your Biggest Legacy Competent Communication Manual # 2 – Organise Your Speech (5:00 – 7:00 min) Strong opening and conclusion; Outline that can be followed and understood; Clear message with supporting …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Workshop A Global Journey or a Quest? Competent Communication Manual #1 – The Ice Breaker (4:00-6:00 min) Speak before an audience; Use existing speaking skills; Introduce self to fellow club members. Voted Best …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Workshop In Honour Of Those Who Stood Before Competent Communication Manual #5 Use stance, movement, gestures, facial expressions and eye contact to express your message and achieve your speech’s purpose. Make your …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Presidential Hustings Life as an Expatriot Competent Communication Manual #1 – The Ice Breaker (4:00-6:00 min) Speak before an audience; Use existing speaking skills; Introduce self to fellow club members. Voted Best …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Workshop A Brief History of Love and Companionship Competent Communication Manual #3 – Get to the Point (5:00-7:00 min) Organize speech to achieve general and specific purpose; Reinforce purpose with beginning, body, …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Ananse and the Birds Storytelling #3 – The Moral of the Story (4:00-6:00 min) Tell a new story that offers a lesson or moral; Tell the story using the skills developed in the …