- About UsEarly Bird Speakers is one of only four pre-breakfast Toastmasters clubs in London. By meeting early we avoid disrupting your working day or intruding on your evening. Our Club Mission To provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment to foster self-confidence and personal growth where every member can develop communication and leadership skills. Our Club Values Quality – Reflected in Tightly Scheduled Meetings; Professionalism in Preparation and Delivery of Speeches; Members’ Learning Experience. Support – Evaluations of Members’ Speeches and Roles – Providing Encouragement in a Favourable Atmosphere. Personal Growth – Members Participate; Take Risks; Experiment in Speaking and Leadership. Passion – Infectious Enthusiasm to Learn; Self-Development while Having…
"ToastmastersToastmasters International is the leading movement devoted to making effective oral communication a worldwide reality. Through its member clubs, Toastmasters International helps men and women learn the arts of speaking, listening, and thinking – vital skills that promote self-actualization, enhance leadership potential, foster human understanding, and contribute to the betterment of mankind. It is basic to this mission that Toastmasters International continually expand its worldwide network of member clubs, thereby offering ever-greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from its programs.
- What we do
- Club Officers
- Our Members
- The Best Toastmasters Club in the World – A History of Early Bird Speakers
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2007-2008
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2008-2009
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2009-2010
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2010-2011
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2011-2012
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2012-2013
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2013-2014
- Contact Us
I thouroughly enjoyed it, i learnt alot and was impressed by the warmth and the speeches. – "NJ"
Great venue, great people, great meeting! EBS never disappoints! – "MS"
I am pleased to have found aforum where people are so interested in pushing their comfort zone. – "G"
Inspiring, slick timing, great! – "FGS"
To think on the spot is difficult, but strangely exhilerating! – "WK"
Once again some useful learning points and interesting speeches! – "KD"
A wonderfully emotional and scary meeting with many a lingusitical fantasitical delight. Thank you very much! – "DS"
Really enjoyed myself, a diverse range of topics, discussed and people from different backgrounds present. – "MK"
Great!, Great!, Great!! You Guys Rock! – "JA"
This group is super friendly and welcoming, love having breakfast afterwards, it makes a huge difference. A developing experience to be around so many inspiring speakers! – "SH"
Really fun way to start the day whislt learning and meeting really welcoming people – "JS"
Toastmasters is fantastic, I would love to come back and see if I can present as all the others. It would be a fab challenge. – "EL"
– "SB"Very inspiring success, prosperity and happiness. Look…
- Early Bird TV
- Speakers Corner
How long have you been a member of EBS? Guest since September 10, a member since January 11 What is your line of work? Psychotherapist What are your hobbies/interests? Friends, dinners, cooking. Figuring patterns and how things work. Writing. Understanding the mind. Yoga. I do …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Trust yourself Competent Communication Manual #2 – Organise Your Speech (5:00-7:00 min) Speech Evaluation Brick by Brick Competent Communication Manual 10 – Inspire your audience (5:00-7:00 min) Speech Evaluation The Prince …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation What is Money? Competent Communication Manual #2 – Organize Your Speech (5:00-7:00 min) Speech Evaluation A Silent Revolution Competent Communication Manual #9 – Persuade With Power (5:00-7:00 min) Voted Best Speech …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation All or Nothing Competent Communication Manual #8 – Get Comfortable With Visual Aids (5:00-7:00 min) Select visual aids that are appropriate for the message and the audience; Use two or more visual aids …
The Linguist – Introduction Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Prepared Speeches Voted Best Speech Speech Evaluation Speech Evaluation Speech Evaluation Voted Best Evaluation The Linguist – Evaluation …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Taking the Bull By The Horns Competent Communication Manual #2 – Organise Your Speech (5:00-7:00 min) Strong opening and conclusion; Outline that can be followed and understood; Clear message with supporting material; Appropriate …
The Linguist – Introduction Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Workshop Ten Tips For T’riffic Evaluations Competition & Other Speeches #6 – Educational Presentation 7 to 10 minutes (7:00 – 10:00 min) What Doesn’t Kill You Makes …
BY PATRICK BARON There is an interesting book relating to performance called The Inner Game of Tennis. Some of you may be familiar with it. I think it is highly relevant to public speaking. The idea of the book is that we can think of …
The Linguist’s Introduction Best Table Topics – Joint Winners Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Workshop – EBS Educational Programme With A Little Help From My Friends Competent Communication Manual #1 – The Ice Breaker (4:00-6:00 min) Speak before …
Patrick Baron is a regular attendee at EBS. He rarely misses an event. He enjoys the fun of participating and entertaining the audience. Patrick is a Psychotherapist/Hypnotherapist and will be presenting a workshop at The Toastmaster Conference in Brighton in November 2014 on the …