- About UsEarly Bird Speakers is one of only four pre-breakfast Toastmasters clubs in London. By meeting early we avoid disrupting your working day or intruding on your evening. Our Club Mission To provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment to foster self-confidence and personal growth where every member can develop communication and leadership skills. Our Club Values Quality – Reflected in Tightly Scheduled Meetings; Professionalism in Preparation and Delivery of Speeches; Members’ Learning Experience. Support – Evaluations of Members’ Speeches and Roles – Providing Encouragement in a Favourable Atmosphere. Personal Growth – Members Participate; Take Risks; Experiment in Speaking and Leadership. Passion – Infectious Enthusiasm to Learn; Self-Development while Having…
"ToastmastersToastmasters International is the leading movement devoted to making effective oral communication a worldwide reality. Through its member clubs, Toastmasters International helps men and women learn the arts of speaking, listening, and thinking – vital skills that promote self-actualization, enhance leadership potential, foster human understanding, and contribute to the betterment of mankind. It is basic to this mission that Toastmasters International continually expand its worldwide network of member clubs, thereby offering ever-greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from its programs.
- What we do
- Club Officers
- Our Members
- The Best Toastmasters Club in the World – A History of Early Bird Speakers
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2007-2008
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2008-2009
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2009-2010
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2010-2011
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2011-2012
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2012-2013
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2013-2014
- Contact Us
I thouroughly enjoyed it, i learnt alot and was impressed by the warmth and the speeches. – "NJ"
Great venue, great people, great meeting! EBS never disappoints! – "MS"
I am pleased to have found aforum where people are so interested in pushing their comfort zone. – "G"
Inspiring, slick timing, great! – "FGS"
To think on the spot is difficult, but strangely exhilerating! – "WK"
Once again some useful learning points and interesting speeches! – "KD"
A wonderfully emotional and scary meeting with many a lingusitical fantasitical delight. Thank you very much! – "DS"
Really enjoyed myself, a diverse range of topics, discussed and people from different backgrounds present. – "MK"
Great!, Great!, Great!! You Guys Rock! – "JA"
This group is super friendly and welcoming, love having breakfast afterwards, it makes a huge difference. A developing experience to be around so many inspiring speakers! – "SH"
Really fun way to start the day whislt learning and meeting really welcoming people – "JS"
Toastmasters is fantastic, I would love to come back and see if I can present as all the others. It would be a fab challenge. – "EL"
– "SB"Very inspiring success, prosperity and happiness. Look…
- Early Bird TV
- Speakers Corner
How long have you been a member of EBS? 6 years What is your line of work? Executive search and organisational design consultancy What are your hobbies/interests? Film, Theatre, Sailing, Music. Watching the three apart from sailing, for which I actively participate. Travel, too. Where …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation What is Money? Competent Communication Manual #2 – Organize Your Speech (5:00-7:00 min) Speech Evaluation A Silent Revolution Competent Communication Manual #9 – Persuade With Power (5:00-7:00 min) Voted Best Speech …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Workshop – The Toastmaster Function: A Role For All Seasons Speciality Speeches #3 – Sell A Product (10:00-12:00 min) Use the four steps in a sales presentation: attention, interest, desire, action; Identify and …
The Linguist – Introduction Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Challenges, Goals & Achievements Competent Communication Manual #1 – The Ice Breaker (4:00-6:00 min) Speak before an audience; Use existing speaking skills; Introduce self to fellow club members.. …
Joint Best Table Topics Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Memory Skills Workshop Competition & Other Speeches #5 – Educational Presentation (5:00-7:00 min) Stop And Look Around For A While Competent Communication Manual #10 – Inspire Your Audience (8:00-10:00 min) Inspire …
The Linguist – Introduction Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Weetabix, the Brits, and Me. Competent Communication Manual #3 – Get to the Point (5:00-7:00 min) Organise your speech to achieve general and specific purpose; Reinforce purpose with …
The Linguist – Introduction Table Topics Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Where Are You From? Competent Communication Manual #1 – The Ice Breaker (4:00-6:00 min) Speak before an audience; Use existing speaking skills; Introduce self to fellow club members. …
The Linguist Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Two-wheeled Lunatics Competent Communication Manual #2 – Organise Your Speech (5:00-7:00 min) Strong opening and conclusion; Outline that can be followed and understood; Clear message with supporting material; Appropriate transitions. …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation The Real Online Store Competent Communication Manual #6 – Vocal Variety (5:00-7:00 min) Use voice volume, pitch, rate and quality to reflect and add meaning and interest to your message. Use pauses to …
Nina Glass is currently a consultant with Eric Salmon & Partners, a firm specialising in executive and non-executive search and assessment consultancy. There she works with a range of national, regional and global organisations; her particular emphasis is in retail, retail f/s, travel and private …