- About UsEarly Bird Speakers is one of only four pre-breakfast Toastmasters clubs in London. By meeting early we avoid disrupting your working day or intruding on your evening. Our Club Mission To provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment to foster self-confidence and personal growth where every member can develop communication and leadership skills. Our Club Values Quality – Reflected in Tightly Scheduled Meetings; Professionalism in Preparation and Delivery of Speeches; Members’ Learning Experience. Support – Evaluations of Members’ Speeches and Roles – Providing Encouragement in a Favourable Atmosphere. Personal Growth – Members Participate; Take Risks; Experiment in Speaking and Leadership. Passion – Infectious Enthusiasm to Learn; Self-Development while Having…
"ToastmastersToastmasters International is the leading movement devoted to making effective oral communication a worldwide reality. Through its member clubs, Toastmasters International helps men and women learn the arts of speaking, listening, and thinking – vital skills that promote self-actualization, enhance leadership potential, foster human understanding, and contribute to the betterment of mankind. It is basic to this mission that Toastmasters International continually expand its worldwide network of member clubs, thereby offering ever-greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from its programs.
- What we do
- Club Officers
- Our Members
- The Best Toastmasters Club in the World – A History of Early Bird Speakers
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2007-2008
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2008-2009
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2009-2010
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2010-2011
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2011-2012
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2012-2013
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2013-2014
- Contact Us
I thouroughly enjoyed it, i learnt alot and was impressed by the warmth and the speeches. – "NJ"
Great venue, great people, great meeting! EBS never disappoints! – "MS"
I am pleased to have found aforum where people are so interested in pushing their comfort zone. – "G"
Inspiring, slick timing, great! – "FGS"
To think on the spot is difficult, but strangely exhilerating! – "WK"
Once again some useful learning points and interesting speeches! – "KD"
A wonderfully emotional and scary meeting with many a lingusitical fantasitical delight. Thank you very much! – "DS"
Really enjoyed myself, a diverse range of topics, discussed and people from different backgrounds present. – "MK"
Great!, Great!, Great!! You Guys Rock! – "JA"
This group is super friendly and welcoming, love having breakfast afterwards, it makes a huge difference. A developing experience to be around so many inspiring speakers! – "SH"
Really fun way to start the day whislt learning and meeting really welcoming people – "JS"
Toastmasters is fantastic, I would love to come back and see if I can present as all the others. It would be a fab challenge. – "EL"
– "SB"Very inspiring success, prosperity and happiness. Look…
- Early Bird TV
- Speakers Corner
How long have you been a member of Early Bird Speakers? I have been a member for 4 action packed years What is your line of work? I work in Visual Effects specialising in the Automotive industry. I manage a team of artists creating the …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Long to reign over us Competent Communication Manual #6 – Vocal Variety (5:00-7:00 min) Speech Evaluation Religion by Numbers Competent Communication Manual 7 – Research Your Topic (5:00-7:00 min) Voted Best Speech …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Trust yourself Competent Communication Manual #2 – Organise Your Speech (5:00-7:00 min) Speech Evaluation Brick by Brick Competent Communication Manual 10 – Inspire your audience (5:00-7:00 min) Speech Evaluation The Prince …
The Linguist – Introduction Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation A Sleepless Night Competent Communication Manual #3 – Get to the Point (5:00-7:00 min) Organize speech to achieve general and specific purpose; Reinforce purpose with beginning, body, and conclusion; Project sincerity …
The Linguist – Introduction Table Topics Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Where Are You From? Competent Communication Manual #1 – The Ice Breaker (4:00-6:00 min) Speak before an audience; Use existing speaking skills; Introduce self to fellow club members. …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Who are you? Competent Communication Manual #1 – The Ice Breaker (4:00-6:00 min) To begin speaking before an audience. Just tell us something about yourself. To discover speaking skills you already have and skills that …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Chaos, Patterns and Hope Competent Communication Manual #2 – Organise your speech (5:00-7:00 min) Select an appropriate outline which allows listeners to easily follow and understand your speech. Make your message clear, with supporting material …
Table Topics Evaluation Speech Evaluation Law. What is it Good For? Competent Communication Manual #5 – Your Body Speaks (5:00-7:00 min) Use stance, movement, gestures, facial expressions, and eye contact to express the message and achieve the speech’s purpose; Make body language smooth …
Neil is a former President and VP-E of Early Bird Speakers. He works in the Visual Effects industry specialising in automotive projects and originally hails from leafy Malvern, Worcestershire. A creative soul at heart who, whilst not designing or constructing, spends time being …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Disco Willy Competent Communication Manual #5 – Your Body Speaks (5:00-7:00 min) Use stance, movement, gestures, facial expressions, and eye contact to express the message and achieve the speech’s purpose; Make body language …