- About UsEarly Bird Speakers is one of only four pre-breakfast Toastmasters clubs in London. By meeting early we avoid disrupting your working day or intruding on your evening. Our Club Mission To provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment to foster self-confidence and personal growth where every member can develop communication and leadership skills. Our Club Values Quality – Reflected in Tightly Scheduled Meetings; Professionalism in Preparation and Delivery of Speeches; Members’ Learning Experience. Support – Evaluations of Members’ Speeches and Roles – Providing Encouragement in a Favourable Atmosphere. Personal Growth – Members Participate; Take Risks; Experiment in Speaking and Leadership. Passion – Infectious Enthusiasm to Learn; Self-Development while Having…
"ToastmastersToastmasters International is the leading movement devoted to making effective oral communication a worldwide reality. Through its member clubs, Toastmasters International helps men and women learn the arts of speaking, listening, and thinking – vital skills that promote self-actualization, enhance leadership potential, foster human understanding, and contribute to the betterment of mankind. It is basic to this mission that Toastmasters International continually expand its worldwide network of member clubs, thereby offering ever-greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from its programs.
- What we do
- Club Officers
- Our Members
- The Best Toastmasters Club in the World – A History of Early Bird Speakers
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2007-2008
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2008-2009
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2009-2010
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2010-2011
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2011-2012
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2012-2013
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2013-2014
- Contact Us
I thouroughly enjoyed it, i learnt alot and was impressed by the warmth and the speeches. – "NJ"
Great venue, great people, great meeting! EBS never disappoints! – "MS"
I am pleased to have found aforum where people are so interested in pushing their comfort zone. – "G"
Inspiring, slick timing, great! – "FGS"
To think on the spot is difficult, but strangely exhilerating! – "WK"
Once again some useful learning points and interesting speeches! – "KD"
A wonderfully emotional and scary meeting with many a lingusitical fantasitical delight. Thank you very much! – "DS"
Really enjoyed myself, a diverse range of topics, discussed and people from different backgrounds present. – "MK"
Great!, Great!, Great!! You Guys Rock! – "JA"
This group is super friendly and welcoming, love having breakfast afterwards, it makes a huge difference. A developing experience to be around so many inspiring speakers! – "SH"
Really fun way to start the day whislt learning and meeting really welcoming people – "JS"
Toastmasters is fantastic, I would love to come back and see if I can present as all the others. It would be a fab challenge. – "EL"
– "SB"Very inspiring success, prosperity and happiness. Look…
- Early Bird TV
- Speakers Corner
Mutsuyuki Tokeshi (Yuki) studied Arabic and Spanish at Girton College, Cambridge and is now working as cabin crew for a major gulf airline. Before taking to the skies he worked as a Harry Potter Tour Guide and performed stand-up on the London comedy circuit. What brought …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Workshop – Mentoring Could I be a Seanchaí? Competent Communication Manual #1 – The Ice Breaker (4:00-6:00 min) Speak before an audience; Use existing speaking skills; Introduce self to fellow club members. …
Table Topics Evaluation A Day in the Life Competent Communication Manual #2 – Organise Your Speech (5:00-7:00 min) Strong opening and conclusion; Outline that can be followed and understood; Clear message with supporting material; Appropriate transitions. Speech Evaluation A Modern Twist on …
Table Topics Evaluation What would you like to be? Competent Communication Manual #1 – The Ice Breaker (4:00-6:00 min) Speak before an audience; Use existing speaking skills; Introduce self to fellow club members. Speech Evaluation I want to live until I die …
Workshop – The 7 Ps of Powerpoint: Proper Prior Preparation Prevents Poor & Pathetic Presentation Our Last Century Competent Communication Manual #3 – Get to the Point (5:00-7:00 min) Organize speech to achieve general and specific purpose; Reinforce purpose with beginning, body, and conclusion; …
Table Topics Evaluation Love, lies and lucre! Competent Communication Manual #7 – Research Your Topic (5:00-7:00 min) Collect information from numerous sources; Carefully support the points and opinions with specific facts, examples, and illustrations gathered through research.. Speech Evaluation The EDU Tracks …
Table Topics Evaluation Workshop – Voice and Body Language Women’s Rights are Human Rights Competent Communication Manual #6 – Vocal Variety (5:00-7:00 min) Use voice volume, pitch, rate, and quality to reflect and add meaning and interest to the message; Use pauses to …
The Return of the Dinosaurs Competent Communication Manual #6 – Vocal Variety (5:00-7:00 min) Use voice volume, pitch, rate, and quality to reflect and add meaning and interest to the message; Use pauses to enhance the message; Use vocal variety smoothly and naturally. Speech …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Topic Evaluation Bhutan is Best Competent Communication Manual #2 – Organise Your Speech (5:00-7:00 min) Strong opening and conclusion; Outline that can be followed and understood; Clear message with supporting material; Appropriate transitions. Speech …