- About UsEarly Bird Speakers is one of only four pre-breakfast Toastmasters clubs in London. By meeting early we avoid disrupting your working day or intruding on your evening. Our Club Mission To provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment to foster self-confidence and personal growth where every member can develop communication and leadership skills. Our Club Values Quality – Reflected in Tightly Scheduled Meetings; Professionalism in Preparation and Delivery of Speeches; Members’ Learning Experience. Support – Evaluations of Members’ Speeches and Roles – Providing Encouragement in a Favourable Atmosphere. Personal Growth – Members Participate; Take Risks; Experiment in Speaking and Leadership. Passion – Infectious Enthusiasm to Learn; Self-Development while Having…
"ToastmastersToastmasters International is the leading movement devoted to making effective oral communication a worldwide reality. Through its member clubs, Toastmasters International helps men and women learn the arts of speaking, listening, and thinking – vital skills that promote self-actualization, enhance leadership potential, foster human understanding, and contribute to the betterment of mankind. It is basic to this mission that Toastmasters International continually expand its worldwide network of member clubs, thereby offering ever-greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from its programs.
- What we do
- Club Officers
- Our Members
- The Best Toastmasters Club in the World – A History of Early Bird Speakers
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2007-2008
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2008-2009
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2009-2010
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2010-2011
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2011-2012
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2012-2013
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2013-2014
- Contact Us
I thouroughly enjoyed it, i learnt alot and was impressed by the warmth and the speeches. – "NJ"
Great venue, great people, great meeting! EBS never disappoints! – "MS"
I am pleased to have found aforum where people are so interested in pushing their comfort zone. – "G"
Inspiring, slick timing, great! – "FGS"
To think on the spot is difficult, but strangely exhilerating! – "WK"
Once again some useful learning points and interesting speeches! – "KD"
A wonderfully emotional and scary meeting with many a lingusitical fantasitical delight. Thank you very much! – "DS"
Really enjoyed myself, a diverse range of topics, discussed and people from different backgrounds present. – "MK"
Great!, Great!, Great!! You Guys Rock! – "JA"
This group is super friendly and welcoming, love having breakfast afterwards, it makes a huge difference. A developing experience to be around so many inspiring speakers! – "SH"
Really fun way to start the day whislt learning and meeting really welcoming people – "JS"
Toastmasters is fantastic, I would love to come back and see if I can present as all the others. It would be a fab challenge. – "EL"
– "SB"Very inspiring success, prosperity and happiness. Look…
- Early Bird TV
- Speakers Corner
Workshop: What is your plan? Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation The greatest love story of my life Voted Best Speech Competent Communication Manual #3 – Get to the Point (5:00-7:00 min) Speech Evaluation Do you see what I …
The Linguist – Introduction Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation A Sleepless Night Competent Communication Manual #3 – Get to the Point (5:00-7:00 min) Organize speech to achieve general and specific purpose; Reinforce purpose with beginning, body, and conclusion; Project sincerity …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Dangers & Disasters Humorously Speaking (1998) #7 – Leave Them With A Smile (5:00-7:00 min) Serious speech opens and closes with humorous stories; Closing story re-emphasizes the speech’s main point; Stories delivered smoothly …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation All or Nothing Competent Communication Manual #8 – Get Comfortable With Visual Aids (5:00-7:00 min) Select visual aids that are appropriate for the message and the audience; Use two or more visual aids …
The Linguist – Introduction Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Legacy Competent Communication Manual #9 – Persuade With Power (5:00-7:00 min) Persuade listeners to adopt viewpoint or ideas, or to take some action; Appeal to the audience’s interests; …
The Linguist – Introduction Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Voted Best Evaluation Election – Leadership Team Roles Don’t Call Me Dave Competent Communication Manual #3 – Get to the Point (5:00-7:00 min) Organize speech to achieve …
Bianca Tait is the current joint VP-PR of Early Bird Speakers, she is the brainchild behind the weekly EBS Member interviews. As part of her duties as PR, she takes the EBS weekly meeting photos and uploads them to social media and generally posts …
On 9th April 2015, Bianca Tait was the second person to receive the prestigious President’s Award. This was awarded for: Being absolutely tireless in how she gets us all involved in the club’s interests with her encouraging spirit. She is brilliant in creating an ongoing …
Joint Best Table Topics Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Memory Skills Workshop Competition & Other Speeches #5 – Educational Presentation (5:00-7:00 min) Stop And Look Around For A While Competent Communication Manual #10 – Inspire Your Audience (8:00-10:00 min) Inspire …
Best Table Topic Voted Best Table Topic Table Topics Evaluation Taking the Bull By The Horns Competent Communication Manual #2 – Organise Your Speech (5:00-7:00 min) Strong opening and conclusion; Outline that can be followed and understood; Clear message with supporting material; Appropriate …