- About UsEarly Bird Speakers is one of only four pre-breakfast Toastmasters clubs in London. By meeting early we avoid disrupting your working day or intruding on your evening. Our Club Mission To provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment to foster self-confidence and personal growth where every member can develop communication and leadership skills. Our Club Values Quality – Reflected in Tightly Scheduled Meetings; Professionalism in Preparation and Delivery of Speeches; Members’ Learning Experience. Support – Evaluations of Members’ Speeches and Roles – Providing Encouragement in a Favourable Atmosphere. Personal Growth – Members Participate; Take Risks; Experiment in Speaking and Leadership. Passion – Infectious Enthusiasm to Learn; Self-Development while Having…
"ToastmastersToastmasters International is the leading movement devoted to making effective oral communication a worldwide reality. Through its member clubs, Toastmasters International helps men and women learn the arts of speaking, listening, and thinking – vital skills that promote self-actualization, enhance leadership potential, foster human understanding, and contribute to the betterment of mankind. It is basic to this mission that Toastmasters International continually expand its worldwide network of member clubs, thereby offering ever-greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from its programs.
- What we do
- Club Officers
- Our Members
- The Best Toastmasters Club in the World – A History of Early Bird Speakers
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2007-2008
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2008-2009
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2009-2010
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2010-2011
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2011-2012
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2012-2013
- Early Bird History – Appendix: Year 2013-2014
- Contact Us
I thouroughly enjoyed it, i learnt alot and was impressed by the warmth and the speeches. – "NJ"
Great venue, great people, great meeting! EBS never disappoints! – "MS"
I am pleased to have found aforum where people are so interested in pushing their comfort zone. – "G"
Inspiring, slick timing, great! – "FGS"
To think on the spot is difficult, but strangely exhilerating! – "WK"
Once again some useful learning points and interesting speeches! – "KD"
A wonderfully emotional and scary meeting with many a lingusitical fantasitical delight. Thank you very much! – "DS"
Really enjoyed myself, a diverse range of topics, discussed and people from different backgrounds present. – "MK"
Great!, Great!, Great!! You Guys Rock! – "JA"
This group is super friendly and welcoming, love having breakfast afterwards, it makes a huge difference. A developing experience to be around so many inspiring speakers! – "SH"
Really fun way to start the day whislt learning and meeting really welcoming people – "JS"
Toastmasters is fantastic, I would love to come back and see if I can present as all the others. It would be a fab challenge. – "EL"
– "SB"Very inspiring success, prosperity and happiness. Look…
- Early Bird TV
- Speakers Corner
Andreas runs a rare coin company and is involved in a few other projects. He came to London back in 2009, to stay over the summer, but ended up staying for good. Once a professional poker player, he is now using his analytical skills in …
Grant is tech geek and works for a large e-commerce company where he helps brands to innovate. He builds mobile apps for iOS and mobile web and often spends his spare time tinkering with new tech or spending it with his family. Grant first …
Magda is a natural coach and everything what she has been doing in her professional and personal lives is aligned with who she is as a person. She loves getting up in the morning and sets up her mind for a whole day with a …
Solomon Akpewrene is a Litigation and Disputes Resolution Lawyer with experience in commercial and residential property over two decades. He has an L.L.M (with distinction) in Advanced Legal Practice. Currently on a career break, he now manages his own portfolio of investments including residential properties …
Sabrina Rahman is a project manager and entrepreneur. She is passionate about personal development, people and taking on new challenges What brought you to EBS? I was inspired by TED talks and thought ‘I’d love to do that!’. One of my friends challenged me to …
Miguel has more than 15 years’ experience in mobile technologies, quality assurance and technology strategy and implementation. Miguel leads Confirmit’s Mobile practice in the EMEA and Asia Pacific regions, developing mobile solutions for both Voice of the Customer (VoC) and Market Research. Miguel has been …
Lissi Corfield was one of the most terrified members of EBS when she first started coming to Early Bird Speakers. But she wanted to become a professional speaker and shaking all over was not a helpful look. One thing that helped her complete her competent speaker manual within …
Bianca Tait is the current joint VP-PR of Early Bird Speakers, she is the brainchild behind the weekly EBS Member interviews. As part of her duties as PR, she takes the EBS weekly meeting photos and uploads them to social media and generally posts …
Mame-Yaa is a Sales & Business Development Manager at J.P.Morgan covering Frontier Markets. She lives in Surrey. Mame-Yaa is multi-facted and has a passion for horse polo, performing arts and entrepreneurship. What brought you to EBS? I was always on the look out for the …
Mutsuyuki Tokeshi (Yuki) studied Arabic and Spanish at Girton College, Cambridge and is now working as cabin crew for a major gulf airline. Before taking to the skies he worked as a Harry Potter Tour Guide and performed stand-up on the London comedy circuit. What brought …